Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Holy Mary, Mother of God

Pray for my thighs. Holy cow. I've never ever been this sore before!  The outside of my thighs are sore to the touch and I'm sitting down and getting up as if I'm in super slow motion!

I've had plenty of water today and black coffee. I also did something rare - I ate a banana. This move is only second to me eating a raw apple (that will NEVER happen. The crunch is like nails on a chalkboard to me). The texture if a banana has always bothered me. Bleck.

I'm also doing pinto beans and Birds Eye Steamfessh vegetables. 

I'm not sure what I'll be eating tomorrow but, after speaking to a friend, I know that I will not go completely off the grid in regards to my food. I will be utilizing the gym in my subdivision. Hope everyone gets some great rest for the marathon of eating they'll partake in tomorrow. I'm going to go lay in a bath!

No comments:

Post a Comment