Monday, November 25, 2013

12:38 update on day one


My body hates me right now. HATES!  It's craving sugar and letting me know that it is mine to happy by way of jitters.

I've upped my water intake and will probably allow myself some type of food today. Basically I'm allowed an exorbitant amount of vegetables and some beans. 




I need to go grocery shopping - and weigh out my foods.  Again - I WILL be adding protein shakes to this mix or even Inception by Chaotic Labz.

Also, I wanted to give a heads up on a coupon I found.   These are quick little "go to" items when needed to get my veggie fix.  This week, they are 50% off at Publix.  So when they're typically $2.59 a bag, it would be $3.89 for two.  Take off the $1.00 and ta da!...two bags for $1.44.  The coupon doesn't expire until February 1, 2014!  I get mine from Ebay (you don't pay for the coupon...that's illegal! ;) You pay for their time to find them for you.)

Sometimes the stores will do a BOFOG (buy one get one free) and you can then get two bags for $1.59!  BOOM!

Edit: I just found some that are $0.75 off of one.  An even better deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment