Thursday, November 28, 2013

Day 4: Happy Thanksgiving - Laying on the Couch Edition

I cannot properly convey how much my legs hurt!  I am moving purposefully throughout the house and, if I must get up from the couch, I do everything necessary that I think needs to get done before I sit back down. It's horrid. Let's not even discuss the drama that ensues when trying to go to the bathroom. We'll not get in to that aspect of my crippled body. 
So today is Thanksgiving and I all I wanted to do was eat every form of carb known to man. And pie. Mmmmm. Pie. Yeah, that would have been delicious, but I made a commitment to myself to not deviate from my goal. This soon in to my plan would be detrimental. I know me. I know my limits and boundaries. So today has been vegetables and pinto beans. And you know? It's good. I have no complaints...other than my inability to walk. 

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

No comments:

Post a Comment